- President of the Sami Parliament of Norway (Northern Sami) Aili Keskitalo - Norwegian translation
- Introducing the WCC IP programme, Programme executive Dr. Katalina Tahaafe-Williams, World Council of Churches
- "The history of colonization, resistance and reconciliation seen from Trondheim." General secretary Tore Johnsen, Sami Church Council
Northern Sami: Koloniseren, vuostálastin ja soabadallan gehččon Troandimis
- Insights and challenges from the youth pre-conference.
Regional Cases of Truth Seeking
- "Experiences from the Canadian Truth and Reconciliation Commission" Prof. Marie Wilson. Commissioner of the Canadian Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- "I had to leave my home - and I never found back' - Sami residential school memories in Sweden." Sylvia Sparrock, moderator of Church of Sweden Sami Council.
- "Truth-telling and visibility. The Khoisan experience in South Africa". Rev. Michael Adams, Atlantis Beacon Hill Church.
Regional Cases of Truth Seeking: Responses form the Churches
"Breaking the culture of silence / Taking back our voice. On indigenous self-determination" National Indigenous Bishop Mark MacDonald, Anglican Church of Canada.
- "Where leads the path from ignorance? On the whitebook project of Church of Sweden." Bishop of Härnösand, Eva Nordung Byström
- "Truth as overcoming destruction and violence" Rev. Miguel A. Salanic, Continental Indigenous Pastoral Coordinator, Latin American Council of Churches (Guatemala)
- "Honoring Indigenous peoples' rights as restoring relationships". Victoria Tauli-Corpuz,UN Special Rapporteur on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- "Continuing Journey for Transformation. A Quest for Justice." Pya Macliing Malayao, Secretary General of the KATRIBU, Philippines.
Reconciliation as Transformation: Responses from the Churches
- "Reconciliation as a Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace: An Indigenous Theological Perspective." Dr. Anne Pattel-Gray, Australia